About the Company:
Maytronics Australia is the Australian, Asian and African subsidiary of Maytronics Ltd, the global leader in robotic pool cleaners - marketed under the Dolphin brand (www.maytronics.com.au).
Our success through COVID-19 is a reflection of our amazing people, innovative strategy, and superior product. Join us and be a part of the success!
- Global Leader
- Swimming Pool Industry
- All product & industry training provided
- Competitive package: Salary + bonuses + company car OR car allowance + laptop & mobile
- South East Qld/ Darling Downs territory
About the Role:
Using your exceptional sales skills, grit, and resilience, you’ll effectively manage a range of clients across multiple channels including retailers, builders, franchise partners, distributers, mobile services and more. As an Account Manager you’ll be passionate about building great customer relationships while providing accurate advice and information on our company products and services.
The Branch is based in Oxley, however your daily travel will be within Brisbane Metro & Darling Downs. You will have sales targets and business goals within your allocated accounts with quarterly bonus opportunities.
Own your territory by:
- Servicing, managing, and maintaining our existing Dealers & Builder network
- Proactively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Strategically growing existing Authorised Dealer Networks with an intense focus on training
- Participate in trade shows and conferences where necessary
We're looking for:
A reliable, driven, and passionate sales professional, in addition to:
- Minimum 2 years B2B Account Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to grow sales through new business
- Proven history of achieving sales growth through supporting & maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Effective communication, presentation, organisational and time management skills
- Honest, reliable and credible business approach
- Be confident, friendly and have the ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- CRM experience; such as Salesforce or similar
Experience in the pool industry or an understanding of swimming pool water chemistry is an advantage but not required – thorough training will be provided!
Benefits as a Maytronics team member:
- Workplace flexibility
- Genuine culture
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sales Bonus Scheme