Back to all jobs
- Responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's budgets, forecasts vs actual performance.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and
- developing existing client relationships
- Proven account management experience of at least 5 years in a similar industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office, ERP systems ( Priority - advantage ) and Salesforce.
- Deep knowledge of foreign trade.
- Experience in working in a global environment