We are looking for a hands-on ATE Electronic Engineer with extensive experience developing electrical cabinets to interface with testing instruments (Bed of nails, ICT, spectrum analyzer). As an Electronic developer, you will collaborate with Mechanical and Software engineers to define, design, develop, test, debug and maintain Electronic modulus for automatic testing systems.
- Early Involvement in electrical modules development phase to ensure meet DFT requirements.
- Design, modify and maintain hardware modules for automatic testing system.
- Work with mechanical, software and testing engineers to define electrical requirements.
- Establish and execute test and evaluation procedures.
- Document electronic design including configuration control (BOM, drawings, maintenance, troubleshooting and spare parts).
- Follow best practices for hardware development, archiving and version control.
- Full responsibility for electronic test equipment including assembly, debugging and Verification & Validation.
- Manage electronic automated test equipment projects.
- B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in circuit and electrical design.
- experience in automation test equipment design.
- experience working with laboratory tools (Scope, Signal Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer).
- Hands-on Experience with Altium or other HW Cad.
- Experience in ERP & PLM – Advantage.
- Experience in LEAN and agile methodology – Advantage.