We are looking for a hands-on ATE LabView Engineer with extensive experience in LabVIEW and interface with testing instruments (ICT, spectrum analyzer etc.) As LabVIEW SW developer, you will collaborate with Mechanical and Electronic engineers to define, design, develop, test, debugging, and maintain automatic testing systems.
- Early Involvement in SW development phase to ensure that product meet DFT requirements.
- Design, modify and maintain LabVIEW SW modules for automatic testing system.
- Work with Mechanical, Electronic, and testing engineers to specify SW requirements.
- Document SW including requirements, design, flowchart and troubleshooting.
- Follow best practices for SW development, Code review & debugging, archiving and version control.
- Manage SW automated test equipment projects.
- B.Sc. in SW or Electronics Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in LabVIEW SW.
- Proven experience in automation test equipment design.
- Proven experience working with laboratory tools such as: Scope, Signal Analyzer and Spectrum Analyzer.
- Experience in SQL, DB and Big data - Advantage.
- Experience in WIFI, cellular and BLE Communication protocol - Advantage.
- Experience in ERP & PLM - Advantage.
- Experience in agile methodology - Advantage.