We are looking for an ATE Leader with extensive experience developing Automated Test Equipment for mass production.
As an ATE Leader, you will lead a multidisciplinary team (Mechanical, Software, HW and V&V engineers) and ATE projects from concept to production release.
- Lead ATE team and ATE projects from concept to production release.
- Early Involvement in product development phase to ensure DFT requirements.
- Follow best practices in ATE development, including requirements and KPI's, design reviews, documentation and implementation.
- Full responsibility of test equipment manufacturing phase - including assembly, debugging and Verification & Validation.
- Manage automated test equipment projects - internal & subcontractors.
- B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering.
- System Engineer - Advantage.
- 5 years of experience in development ATE for mass production products.
- Experience with test and laboratory tools (Scope, Signal Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer).
- Management and project management experience.
- Experience with Altium or other HW Cad.
- Experience with LabView environment design – Advantage.
- Experience with V&V methods as DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ – Advantage.
- Experience with ERP & PLM – Advantage.
- Experience with LEAN and agile methodology (includes Jira & Confluence) – Advantage.