We are looking for a hands-on ATE Mechanical Engineer with extensive experience developing Mechanical cabinets to interface with testing instruments. As a Mechanical developer, you will collaborate with Electronic and Software engineers to define, design, develop, test, debug, and maintain Electronic modulus for automatic testing systems.
- Early Involvement in Mechanical modules development phase to ensure meet DFT requirements.
- Design, modify and maintain mechanical modules for automatic testing system.
- Work with electronic, software and testing engineers to define mechanical requirements.
- Establish and execute test and evaluation procedures.
- Document mechanical modules, including requirements, design, drawings, troubleshooting.
- Follow best practices for mechanical development, archiving and version control.
- Responsible for mechanical test equipment including building, debug and Verification & Validation - Hands on.
- Manage electro-mechanical automated test equipment projects.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in mechanical design.
- Proven experience in automation test equipment design.
- Experience in Solid works or other Mech Cad.
- Experience in ERP & PLM – Advantage.
- Experience in agile methodology – Advantage.