Back to all jobs
- Leading automation & robotics-based projects in production processes for quality and efficiency improvement.
- Designing automation lines & mechanisms.
- Leading build and adaptation of automatic production lines to new products and improving existing manufacturing methods for mass production.
- Designing and leading all project stages, from definition to integration, including managing v&v processes.
- Working with in-house interfaces and with sub-contractors in Israel and abroad.
- Responsible for technical support and problem solving in: control hardware, electro-mechanical equipment and automation lines.
- PLC programming.
- Degree in electrical / electronic / mechanical / control / mechatronics engineering. At least 3 years of experience.
- Experience in Solidworks & Office.
- Experience in PLC programming.
- Experience in vision programs.
- Experience in leading all stages of automation projects.
- High proficiency in the English language.