We are seeking a gifted digital expert to join our team. In this role, the Digital Product Manager will be responsible for the definition and design of Maytronics' B2B digital applications (mostly web platforms). The candidate shall have the skills set that drive to have hands-on daily "touch" of the platforms, develop and maintain a well prioritized backlog of defined user stories for implementation, closely working with UX/UI experts and the technology teams to ensure precise delivery. The candidate shall lead the implementation with main clients, measure the performance in the market using analytics tools and perform the required changes as needed for achieving a successful outcome. An open-minded candidate, team player, with passion to the digital world and a "can do" attitude that strives for on-time, top-notch deliveries.
- Drive the digital optimization roadmap for the websites & platforms, prioritizing long-term and short-term initiatives that support the overall marketing and business
- Clearly define & articulate the business requirements to the Web Development team
- Collaborate with individuals throughout the organization to identify enhancements and innovations for increasing website conversions.
- Create user stories and map out journeys that support the digital strategy of the company
- Provide support and facilitate cross team collaboration among marketing, sales, Customer Care, SW and IT
- Leverage project management disciplines for planning and execution of web platform projects, including design, development, testing and deployment
- Create feature release notes and communicate feature releases to core stakeholders, internal and external
- 5+ years of experience in project/product management of web-based products
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in process design, data science, analytics, digital marketing, and project management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize information, apply critical thought and present the information in a clear and meaningful way
- Experienced in gathering, refining, documenting and prioritizing business requirements
- Experienced in working in a global environment
- Acquaintance with global B2B and B2C consumer product business models, mainly sales, marketing, and customer care aspects.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills, and have a general understanding of business operations
- Ability to collect pertinent data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions as well as formulate ideas and recommendations
- Possess positive attitude, sound judgement, and top-level professionalism
- Working knowledge and experience with established and emerging digital marketing technologies
- Fluent English, verbal and written