Our BizOps team is growing, expanding its market presence and we׳re looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join us. You will be part of analytical team responsible for all business aspects supporting commercial activity in the vast and complex region global growing company. This is a significant role-impacting strategic direction and ongoing business model!
- Performing deep market research for variety of our Global markets
- Building market analysis of business segments and competition
- Analysis of current and new business models by market/customer and regular delivery of portfolio analysis reports
- Analyzing and providing business insights from activity in the CRM and other systems.
- Analyze large, complex data sets to address strategic and operational business questions
- Design data models, table and built dashboards and reports to facilitate KPI’s, company-wide data needs, measure and predict future performance
- Measure results, identify impact and provide actionable recommendations and conclusions
- Ensure that reporting and data solutions are tested and in line with business logic and data requirements and meet a high standard of quality.
- Industrial Engineering- Information System Engineering/ Data Science & Engineering, Statistics, Economy, or similar field
- 1-2 Year experience in a Business or Data Analyst positions.
- Fluent in English
- Well familiar with Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Analytical mind with ambition to learn and developed in this arena
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate abstract analytical findings or concepts in simple business language with relevant action items.
- Ability to think through problems and quickly develop solutions – a long-term approach to problem-solving.