Our Biz. Ops. team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company.
We complement and support sales, marketing, customer care teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
The Global Biz. Ops. Program Manager will work closely with the Global Biz. Div. Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Customer Care, and IT to drive key business initiatives, and change across the company.
You will report to the Head of Business Operation. You will work closely with our cross-functional teams to develop operational plans and manage programs end to end to deliver results. In this role, you will plan requirements identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders.
- You will work closely within the Biz. Div., Solution Division and IT, to successfully drive impactful programs
- Help prioritize projects and activities with the Biz. Ops. based on impact, company objectives, and resources
- Oversee program management on multiple verticals (Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, Customer Care, and Biz. Ops.), managing schedules and delivery progress across the portfolio of inbound and outbound projects
- Coordinate resources and interdependencies across multiple projects and teams
- Navigate partner teams impartially with competing needs, with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Drive the team towards forwarding progress, action, and results
- 3+ years of experience managing projects/programs in IT and Business environment
- Proven experience in a Global company
- Experience in Salesforce
- Proven experience in Program Management, specifically interfacing with go-to-market teams and coordinating the implementation of technical and business solutions
- Proven experience in working with subcontractors
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work at all organization’ levels
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, manage programs and projects, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Bachelor’s degree; M.B.A. or other advanced technical degree preferred
- Fluent in English