Back to all jobs
- · Plan and coordinate a project from start to finish, including organizing the schedule of work, costings, and budget
- · Management and leadership of processes with internal organizational interfaces
- · Ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress
- · Experience in construction for industry and Offices- must
- · Implementation of work processes.
- · Planning and plans execution - making preparations, managing planning coordination, etc.’.
- · Negotiations and concentration of price quotes from professionals required for the project.
- · Preparation of price quotes procedures for approval.
- · Monitorization of project budgets, settling of middle and final accounts.
- · Recruitment of consultants.
- · Schedule supervision during the planning and execution stages of the project.
- · The concentration of project tables and monitoring of decision implementation throughout the project.
- · Construction Practical Engineer)מהנדס או הנדסאי)
- · Five years of experience in construction/maintenance project supervision and management as a part of the organization.
- · Strong communication skills - for liaising with a range of clients, professionals, and workers on site
- · ability to motivate your team to ensure a high standard of work
- · Work proficiency with project management software, budget control and AutoCAD– a must..