Back to all jobs
- Identify customers’ needs and take the extra mile to achieve Exceptional Experience.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer queries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions (case handle, data collection, phone logs, etc.)
- Knowledge of our products inside and out, how to troubleshoot and maintain to achieve the best resolutions.
- Communicating with customers through various channels (Phone/Email/Facebook/etc.)
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues from different departments as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Native speaking or very high level of English.
- Native speaking or very high level of Hebrew.
- Strong customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience as a customer service representative.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- A true team player.
- Self-Learner and passion to always find out more and interest in the field.
- Please attach an English/ Hebrew CV's.