Back to all jobs
- Support the design and implementation, maintenance and improvement of automatic processes for monitoring and reporting of Data Science Center data products, pipelines, processes and activities.
- Working with software architects, product managers, data scientists and other development / QA engineers to bring Data Science Centre research Data Products into Production.
- BSc. in Computer Science or Information Management
- Proven working experience (+2 years) as a Data Engineer in a cloud native eco system.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud DevOps & services such as EC2, RDS, ECS, S3, EKS, IoT
- Strong understanding of databases
- Knowledge in design patterns and coding methodology experience in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Java, C#)
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Ability to explain complicated issues in nontechnical terms
- Fast learner (autodidact), creative, a team worker with flexible thinking, and excellent troubleshooting skills