Back to all jobs
We need a talented and capable young Electric Engineer in our production engineer team, ready to support our production site in kibbutz Yizre’el and lead significant projects.
- Lead electrical engineering changes in the products and in the production process.
- Work with external suppliers and manufacturers.
- Write test procedures for new electrical design or changes.
- Write specs and requirements for suppliers and manufacturers.
- Support developing teams for projects with electric designs.
- Define instruction for the production line.
- Support and lead design changes due to components end of life.
- Work with PLM and ERP system for documentation records and material management.
- Support the production line, make fast and professional decisions to minimize production stoppage.
- Make changes in testers and communication modules.
- Investigation and troubleshooting hardware problems.
- Education – Electrical engineering degree (B.S.C).
- 2 years of experience in Production or Manufacturing .
- Knowledge and practical experience in PCBA designing.
- Knowledge and practical experience in FCT, ICT, JTAG, Flying prob.
- Knowledge and practical experience in SMT manufacturing.
- Knowledge in NPI procedures.
- Practical experience with Electric CAD software (Familiarity with the Altium environment- advantage).
- Practical experience with laboratory test equipment's (scope, dvm, signal analyzer, spectrum analyzer).