Maytronics is looking for a Facilities Manager, who will manage a range of services and provide the necessary support to ensure high quality and efficient running of the offices & factories. This role oversees many different aspects of a company's operations from managing vendors and contractors to being responsible for the maintenance of the premises.
The FM responsibility will be on the catering, housekeeping and manage a range of services that Maytronics provide its employees.
- Coordinating, directing, and planning of essential central services such as ongoing maintenance.
- Ensuring that the building meets the health and safety requirements that facilities comply with legislation.
- Coordinating and supervising work of contractors.
- Ensuring high cleaning quality standards are maintained.
- Support seating changes, including moving furniture if necessary.
- Managing the infrastructure departments in both sites: Yizrael & Dalton
- Managing the housekeeping team, clothing & catering.
- At least 3 Years of experience as Facilities Manager or similar position.
- At least 5 Years of management experience.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles and familiarity with lease and services agreements.
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, etc.
- Cares about quality, cleanliness, fixing malfunctions and maintenance
- Problem-solving skill, attention to details.
- Handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills, both Hebrew and English.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Experience in leading projects from A to Z.