As the Head of the Robotics Embedded Software group, you will be directly managing 15+ team members, tech leads, subcontractors, and advisors. Developing the future of the company’s robotic pool cleaners; maintaining a market edge, excellence and innovation; delivering an exceptional experience to millions of customers across the globe.
You will own building and developing the group members - mentoring, personal development, defining a process, quality of deliverables, design, infrastructure, architecture, and strategic planning; All under an agile environment.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science or software engineering from a known institute
- 8 years and above experience in managing R&D SW teams
- 5 years and above hands-on experience in RT/Embedded systems
- Experience in IoT/Robotics applications and SW architecture
- Experience in large scale embedded SW development over OS
- Experience with Atmel/ST microcontrollers - Advantage
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience – Advantage
- Experience in Jira, Confluence - Advantage