The HR Partner role is a part of the HRP team that supports and accompanies the divisions and departments within the Company.
The HR Partner is a supportive and leading role that focuses on people, culture, leadership and processes. Our main mission is to Support the global organization business goals and creating an exceptional experience by taking in consideration all human aspects & Implementing culture aspects that are a part of the Company Strategy and core competence.
It is important for us to create conditions and climate for our employees that will strengthen their Joy, Confidence &, Pride feelings by being a part of the Company.
The rolls focus is to support & accompany managers and employees in the day-to-day challenges, resolve complex employee-relations issues, lead the change within the organization, being a change agent that sees the organization in a broad way and knows when and how to connect between departments.
- Serve as the main focal point for the Technology & Solution Division
- Being part of the HRP team
- Accompanying feedback process, labor law relations, mentoring, managerial tools and
- Implementation of cultural aspects we wish to address.
- Working closely and building a valuable and strong relationship with managers & employees
- Leading and implementing HR processes and practices
- Being a Partner for building processes and accompanying changes
- Coach managers on performance management discussions, employee relations issues, promotions, internal mobility and termination.
- Understanding and raising up the needs from a HR point of view in every aspect of employee life cycle
- Working according and implementing the organization culture within each action, process, resolve dilemmas and employee development.
- Leads and deliver key HR projects to ensure HR best practice and quality standards are implemented in response to business needs.
- Participating in building new HR policies and processes
- 5 years of experience as HR Partner role (Technology departments)
- Experience working along with HR Partner teams
- Confidential and trustworthy
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Strong communication skills
- Academic skills
- Fluent English