Our Finance Department is growing, and we׳re looking for a highly motivated ISOX & Internal Control Referent to join us.
As a value centric ISOX & Internal Control Referent you will contribute significantly to the company and its global subsidiaries' operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management controls and governance processes.
1. ISOX implementation at the group level in accordance with the COSO 2013 Framework, including:
- Risk assessment.
- Improve / identify gaps in core processes.
- Identify new risks and design controls accordingly.
- Update and maintain Flowcharts, Narratives, and risks and controls Matrixes.
- Design a testing plan and perform internal testing on the key controls.
- Report of deficiencies and recommend the remediation action needed.
- Accompaniment the external auditor in performing the ISOX external audit.
2. Enterprise risk management (ERM) at the group level, Including:
- Routine meetings with relevant risk owners to review, update and follow the mitigation plans.
- Assist the risk owners in the development, monitoring, and implementation of the ERM.
- Update and maintain ERM system.
3. Initiation and implementation of internal procedures and process improvements.
4. In addition, the role includes taking part of ongoing tasks in the finance department as required.
- CPA- Must.
- 2 years of work experience in risk advisory department at a big firm in global & public companies- Must.
- Strong understanding of internal control framework (COSO), business processes analysis and risk assessment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Practical knowledge and experience in IT area and ISOX IT requirements- An advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS, financial reporting, Israel Securities Authority Regulations and PCAOB requirements and trends.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Preference will be given to people with disabilities.