Back to all jobs
As a product manager you will be a part of building and managing impactful & innovative products to ensure relevancy and keeping the leadership of Maytronics in the market.
- Work collaboratively with R&D, Marketing, Sales and Customer success teams to define market needs, support business growth, and identify technologies to build the new generation of our products.
- Deliver MRDs, market specifications, priorities, and associated technical justification.
- Own the product roadmap and drive execution through engineering throughout the product life cycle.
- Bachelor/master’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 3 years previous experience as a product manager/marketing
- Proven experience of preforming research, competitive analysis, pricing/positioning, development and launch programs of new products
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with IOT technology or manufactured products – an advantage
- Equally skilled in technological, business and product management and marketing aspects of product lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills & capability to identify business opportunities and devise product strategies/plans accordingly
- Excellent communication skills, eloquent in English both oral and written.