Back to all jobs
- Supporting in leading cross-organizational automation projects.
- Supporting in managing sub-contractors in Israel and abroad for automation projects.
- Managing project stages, including: definition, design, analysis, reviews, production & assembly, purchasing, budget, timetables, documentation, integration, validation, maintenance & service.
- Supporting, problem-solving, and analyzing in automation lines production.
- Working in the engineering department together with mechanical, electrical, electronics, quality, industrial, NPI & production engineers.
- Between 2-3 weekly workdays, including extra work hours if necessary.
- Mechanical Engineering student, 2nd or 3rd year of study. Mechanical Design / robotics / control fields – Advantage.
- Experience in Solidworks & Office.
- Theoretical and practical experience in automation, robotics, PLC – Advantage.
- Ability to work in a team & independently.
- Fast learner with ingenuity and technical skills (hands-on).
- High proficiency in the English language.