Back to all jobs
We are seeking for an experienced Mobile APP UX Researcher to shape the user experience of Maytronics digital assets and touchpoints for B2C and B2B customers.
- Be the expert on the users within your allocated area of coverage
- Design and execute custom research to support the objective of the business
- Collaborate to define intent, development, testing, and refinement of prototypes
- Build user journeys and personas
- Design and execute a variety of research studies, including user testing, field studies, usability tests, concept tests, group discussions, etc
- Synthesize quantitative data with qualitative data to help drive product and design decisions
- Partner with design, product, and marketing colleagues to understand business needs, and design appropriate research studies to generate user-focused insights
- Work experience in Mobile APPs products (must) and the IoT space, native ios / android - advantage
- Knowledge of user research techniques, such as usability testing, heuristic analysis, tree testing, eyetracking, and many more
- Usage of user research tools, such as Figma, Hotjar, Maze, Invision and others.
- Visual communication skills
- A background in smart devices, consoles software development, cloud-based services, or equivalent industry experience. – advantage