About The Job
We are looking for an iOS/ Android developer to join our Mobile team. You will be responsible for development and maintenance our products applications.
This team is part of the Technologies & Solution division that is responsible for the overall development of new Maytronics products, such as various types of pool cleaning robots and advanced water treatment systems.
The division’s work offers a rare opportunity to develop in an advanced technological environment, with a global company and market leader specializing in robotics, IOT, mobile applications and so much more.
- Take a significant part of a diverse and talented mobile team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and build new features that will directly impact our future products
- Write high quality code that is well documented, maintainable, and unit tested.
- Collaborate with Designers, System Engineers, QA Engineers and Product Managers.
- 3+ years in development of native iOS or Android commercial applications
- Knowledge of Mobile architectural components and ability to provide robust solutions at the highest level
- Proven knowledge working with GIT and writing Rest APIs, Web services, JSON
- Experienced in complex UI development
- Experienced in API’s & SDKs implementation
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills
- A self-driven attitude and a commitment to continuous learning
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience with Kotlin or Swift
- Experienced in IoT Cloud technologies services & Bluetooth devices
Maytronics specializes in innovative technologies and solutions for swimming pool maintenance, including robotic pool cleaners, pool safety products, water treatment, and more. By algorithms, sensors, and sophisticated navigation software, we are offering the best way to making pool cleaning an eco-friendly experience that saves both energy and water and reduces the use of chemicals. Maytronics has subsidiaries in the U.S., France, Australia, and representatives in Spain and Latin America. In addition, the company is engaged in long-term collaborations with 80 distributors in more than 50 countries!