We are looking for an NPI Engineer with extensive experience in design transfer of new products. As an NPI Engineer, you will be part of multidisciplinary Scrum team (Mechanical, Software, HW, QC, NPI engineers), lead DFx and production readiness from development to mass production phase.
- Lead operation requirements for new product.
- Early Involvement in product development phase to ensure DFx requirements are met.
- Lead design transfer process (Production strategy, engineering KPI targets, phase in phase out and process validation).
- Involvement in supplier selection, engineering management of Turnkey suppliers (SOW, process validation).
- Leading of Configuration control including Production file and ECO.
- Follow best practices for Production line modification / establishment (Production flow, Test VSM, PFMEA).
- Lead production prototypes and zero series (including trainings, failure investigation and leading multiple interfaces) - Hands on.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering
- M.Sc. in System Engineer – Advantage.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in leading NPI activities (Production line, Test VSM, Configuration control).
- Proven experience in PLM & ERP.
- Experience in design / manufacturing processes in the field of IOT- Advantage.
- Experience with Altium or Solid works.
- Experience with Jump, DOE – Advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with V&V methods such as DQ IQ OQ PQ - Advantage.
- Experience in LEAN and agile methodology (includes Jira & Confluence) - Advantage.