Programs and Organizational Excellence team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company.
We complement the organization across the corporate and business strategic ambitions.
The P&OE Program Manager will work closely with our cross-functional teams to build and maintain programs that drive strategic priorities from ideation to implementation, primarily through strong program management principles and hands-on leadership.
As a PM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. The ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces is essential to success in this role.
The ideal candidate is an influential leader with a knack for getting things done. Who is able separate what's important from what's urgent and find the best path forward from among multiple scenarios, earn the trust of stakeholders, and improve the efficiency of our cross-functional organization.
This is a high-visibility role in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
- Lead and oversee program management on multiple verticals managing schedules and delivery progress across the portfolio of inbound and outbound projects.
- implementation, and continually scale current processes.
- Develop strong peer and stakeholder relationships, maintaining effective communication to leadership, cross-functional partners and across the organization.
- Coordinate resources and interdependencies across multiple projects and teams.
- Navigate partner teams impartially with competing needs, with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Lead program initiatives - cross team features & projects being executed by 3rd party teams.
- 3+ years of experience managing programs in Operations and organization environment
- Experience leading global programs and projects, including hands-on project management of multiple concurrent projects
- Leading MES programs – Big advanteg
- Proven experience in working with subcontractors
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management
- Self-motivated and can work with limited direction or supervision
- Bachelor’s degree Must, M.B.A. or other advanced technical degree preferred
- Fluent in English – both verbal and written– must