Back to all jobs
- Managing the Purchasing Department, establishing and managing the Global Logistics department.
- Oversee the Purchasing and logistics budget and drive operating performance, along with key service, quality and cost metrics, focus on continuous improvement and cost reduction programs.
- Define Maytronics' Purchasing strategy in alignment with the COO and the CFO.
- Provide strategic cross-functional collaboration with various divisions, to ensure team alignment and execute strategic planning initiatives.
- Be highly “process driven” and continuously improve the Purchasing and the Logistics, and managing complex customer needs in a flexible and timely matter.
- Benchmark similar environments to implement best practices transforming Maytronics into a world-class enterprise in the areas of Global supply chain and Global Procurement.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers and lead key contract/pricing negotiations.
- B.A in Business Logistics/ Engineering/Supply Chain.
- M.A in Business/Finance/Engineering/ Law degree - Advantage.
- At least 10 years of broad-based Supply Chain experience.
- Strong project management abilities. Ability to build, develop and motivate teams.
- Knowledge in Six Sigma and Lean methodology.
- Strong Knowledge in Global Logistics management and in S&OP processes.
- Experience in Strategic Planning and Execution and in change management.
- Expertise with contracting and negotiating.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills, risk management.
- Excellent Professional written and verbal communication in English / Chinese advantage.
- Customer focused.