Back to all jobs
- Performing varied electronic engineering activities such as NPI, sustain engineering, cost reduction, product improvement and production support.
- Improve quality of electrical systems sub-assemblies.
- Supporting EOL projects by approving substitute components.
- Provide engineering support for electronic issues at manufacturing floor (In Maytronics & Subcontractors).
- Projects management / creating projects plans.
- Write Engineering procedures and documenting in PLM.
- Develop and document Manufacturing, assembling & testing processes.
- Perform / initiate Engineering Changes on Test fixture, Electronic boards, Electronic assemblies & Wires routing.
- Collaboration with R&D, Quality and production depts, on a daily basis.
- B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and/or production engineering – Recommended.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and assess possible solutions.
- Ability to test, troubleshoot and isolate malfunctioning equipment (hands on).
- Experience in Board design and practical experience with ORCAD/Altium.
- Human multitasking abilities & Skills of an independent learner.
- Experience in Automation and manufacturing of Electronic boards.