· Initiate and manage Engineering Changes Orders on the product and assembling processes.
· Performing varied engineering activities such as NPI, sustain engineering, cost reduction, manufacturer approvals, product improvement, and production support.
· Improving quality and performance of the product and its sub-assemblies.
· Performing process validation for Engineering changes in production line.
· Modeling and drawing mechanical parts in CAD.
· Writing Engineering procedures and documenting in PLM.
· Provide engineering support for Mechanics issues on manufacturing floor, including PFMEA in Maytronics & at Subcontractors.
· Projects management / creating projects plans and Gantts.
· Develop and document Manufacturing, assembling & testing processes.
· Approving deviations in parts and components' SPEC and instruct for rework if needed.
· Collaboration with R&D, quality, and production depts. On a daily basis.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 5 years of practical experience with Mechanical design and Engineering production support from manufacturing factory.
• At least 2 years of practical experience with ERP and PLM systems.
• Ability to analyze complex problems and assess possible solutions.
• Ability to test, troubleshoot and isolate malfunctioning equipment - hands on.