Back to all jobs
- Initiate/Manage Engineering Changes Orders on the product and assembling processes.
- Performing varied engineering activities such as NPI, sustaining engineering, cost reduction, manufacturer approvals, product improvement, and production support.
- Improving the quality and performance of the product and its sub-assemblies.
- Performing process validation for Engineering changes in the production line.
- Modeling and drawing mechanical parts in CAD.
- Writing Engineering procedures and documenting in PLM.
- Provide engineering support for Mechanics issues at the manufacturing floor, including PFMEA (In Maytronics & at Subcontractors)
- Projects management / creating projects plans and Gantts.
- Develop and document Manufacturing, assembling & testing processes.
- Approving parts and components' SPEC deviations, and instructing for rework if needed.
- Collaboration with R&D, quality, and production depts. on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from a familiar institute.
- At least 3 years of practical experience with Mechanical design and Engineering production support at a manufacturing factory.
- At least 2 years of practical experience with ERP, PLM systems, and 3D CAD solutions (SolidWorks – Advanced).
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and assess possible solutions.
- Ability to test, troubleshoot, and isolate malfunctioning equipment (hands-on).
- Understand lean manufacturing.