Back to all jobs
- Initiate and manage Engineering Changes Orders on the product and assembling processes.
- Performing varied engineering activities such as NPI, sustain engineering, cost reduction, manufacturer approvals, product improvement, and production support.
- Improving quality and performance of the product and its sub-assemblies.
- Performing process validation for Engineering changes in production line.
- Modeling and drawing mechanical parts in CAD.
- Writing Engineering procedures and documenting in PLM.
- Provide engineering support for Mechanics issues on manufacturing floor, including PFMEA in Maytronics & at Subcontractors.
- Projects management / creating projects plans and Gantts.
- Develop and document Manufacturing, assembling & testing processes.
- Approving deviations in parts and components' SPEC and instruct for rework if needed.
- Collaboration with R&D, quality, and production depts. On a daily basis.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from a familiar institute.
- At least 5 years of practical experience with Mechanical design and Engineering production support from a manufacturing factory.
- At least 2 years of practical experience with ERP and PLM systems.
- Experience with 3D CAD solutions such as SolidWorks – Advantage.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and assess possible solutions.
- Ability to test, troubleshoot, and isolate malfunctioning equipment - hands-on.
- Understanding lean manufacturing – Advantage.