If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues in R&D, Product Managers and all over the organization and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is a world’s top leader in swimming pool cleaning Robots, join us at Maytronics!
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Solutions Division to manage multidisciplinary R&D projects to develop the new line of Robots based on top notch technologies.
What’s the job?
From initiation phase, collecting project’s specs, leading meetings with Product Managers and project’s R&D stakeholders, as well as planning, tracking progress, communicating about the project's status, managing risks & escalating when needed, all to ensure projects’ successful completion.
The Project Manager is responsible for seeing through the planning & execution of cross departmental projects. Project Manager is expected to work with many interfaces within the company, such as Product Managers, R&D, NPI, Purchasing, Marketing, Finance, other Project Managers, and subcontractors to ensure Project Success.
- BSC graduate from a leading institute, MBA is an advantage.
- Proven experience in project management – 5 years at least.
- Proven Experience as hardware or system engineer.
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary projects.
- Proven experience in managing subcontractors.
- Well familiar with OPS & NPI processes.
- Strong communication & analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities
- Fluent English – must.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification – advantage.