This seasonal Customer Care Representative (CSR) is responsible for receiving inbound calls and emails from customers and consumers. Responsibilities will include trouble shooting product issues with customers over the phone, processing service orders from customers, processing product returns and mailing literature. This role provides front line customer contact support and exceptional customer service. This position is a hybrid role based in the Greater Atlanta area (Duluth). Training will be in office.
· Point of contact for all technical help to consumers and sales force
· Operate telephone system and monitor incoming call activity
· Receive and process inbound requests via e-mail and website inquiries
· Create return authorizations for customers
· Coordinate work activities with onsite Service Center
· Enter Bill of Sales in CRM (Salesforce).
· Previous 1-2 years Customer Service experience
· Experience working in a high call volume/metric driven environment
· Strong communications skills
· Pleasant phone voice with a clear understandable tone
· Ability to multitask. Responding to chat lines and customer calls along with the ability to navigate our customer service system.
· Intermediate computer skills and experience in Microsoft office products
· Typing speed of 40+WPM
· Previous experience with CRM platform (SalesForce preferred)