Back to all jobs
- Overall responsibility for suppliers and sub-contractor deliverables.
- Leading negotiations and cost reduction initiatives within the organization.
- On-gong vendor relation enhancement activities.
- Global sourcing of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Monitor market trends and company forecast.
- Collaboration with cross-functional positions, such as R&D, Engineering, Planning, NPI.
- ERP work, including issuing PO.
- Control supplier performance and compliance.
- Risk Management & Business Continuity Plan.
- Develop creative and innovative Procurement Processes.
- Develop ideas and Strategies to improve operational efficiency, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement.
- Overseas travel may be applicable.
- Other duties may be assigne.
- BA degree.
- At least 5 years of Purchasing/Supply Chain experience.
- Experience in global procurement of electronic parts – Must
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in a global, multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural, manufacturing company.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent Hebrew and English (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of ERP (Priority) system.