This role has the lot – hands on technical focus, customer support, sharing your technical knowledge, building relationships and more.
If you are technically minded and looking for a new challenge, you enjoy being out on the road and you want to work somewhere that has a great team spirit and culture, read on.
On any given day, you could be troubleshooting and repairing a robot in the field for a valued customer, supporting our pool shop partners by training them on how to undertake repairs, training pool builders on installing our Swim Systems, logging your jobs in salesforce or providing feedback regarding repairs.
This role provides onsite technical support to our customers for our great product range of robots, pumps, chlorinators, Mineral Swim, Ozone Swim. Your customers are members of the public, our pool shop partners and pool builders.
We’ll provide you with all the training you need to get up and running and you’ll be provided with a Company vehicle, tools, laptop and phone. Your territory is NSW, with a once a month overnighter in regional NSW and you can work flexibly based on your customer schedule.
Loyalty Bonus Scheme
Employee Assistance Program
Did we mention a great culture?!
About Maytronics Australia
For more than 30 years, Maytronics has been the global leader in robotic pool cleaning technology, and the company behind the industry-leading Dolphin and Mineral Swim brands. Maytronics Australia was established in 2011 and has distribution Warehouses located throughout Australia. We are a company of driven and passionate people who individually, and as a collective, believe in our promise to deliver exceptional experience.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Repair Dolphin Robotic Cleaners, Ozone Swim Units, Chlorinators, Mineral Swim, and other product categories that Maytronics release in the future.
· Undertake service work both Internally at the branch and infield.
· Installation of Mineral Swim / Ozone Swim systems when required.
· Train our Dealer network on DIY repairs in the Branch, and at Store level.
· Train Pool Builders on how to install Mineral Swim and Ozone Swim systems.
· Regular contact with Consumers and Trade Customers
· Assisting in troubleshooting
· Booking in repairs / service calls
· Providing feedback regarding repairs
· Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers
· General customer service enquiries.
Your experience includes:
· Demonstrated technical skills
· Experience in delivering exceptional customer service
· Experience using various computer software programs, such as:
a) Salesforce or similar CRM platform
b) Priority or similar business system
c) Email/Outlook and a basic level of Excel and Word
· Electrical qualification is desirable
· Understanding of swimming pool water chemistry is desirable
· Swimming pool plumbing and maintenance skills and experience are desirable
· Current Forklift license is desirable, or the ability to obtain it. There might be opportunities to provide support to the Warehouse team during quieter periods.