Back to all jobs
- Assembling and leading local and global teams.
- Leading work interfaces, outside the software department - IT, Business.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- Planning out software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Assistance in ensuring a good relationship between the staff and the customer - including providing ongoing technical support.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.