Maytronics, established in 1983, specializes in innovative technologies and solutions for swimming pool maintenance, including robotic pool cleaners, pool safety products, water treatment, and more. By using algorithms, sensors, and sophisticated navigation software, we are offering the best way to making pool cleaning an eco-friendly experience that saves both energy and water and reduces the use of chemicals.
Maytronics has subsidiaries in the U.S., France, and Australia, as well as representatives in Spain and Latin America. The company is engaged in long-term collaborations with 80 distributors in more than 50 countries, ensuring full support for its customers.
Join Maytronics and take part in setting new standards for technology, innovation, reliability, and design around the pool!
- Manage project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile methodology
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with Product Owners to handle backlogs and a new request
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Be the point of contact for external communications (such as stakeholders)
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide Development teams to higher Scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Degree in Computer Science or another related relevant field
- Experience in a Project Management Scrum Master role
- 1y of Experience with Software development (Client & Server Side)
- 1y of Experience with SQLSERVER
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (Definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement, etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills