We are looking for a marketing-technical content writer who will be responsible for developing product guides, user guides, and translating technical and information, into a clear and easy-to read content for both B2B and B2C target markets.
- Working with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain products documentation, including user guides, product pages, tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.
- Building and maintaining user aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online videos, demos, illustrations, and other techniques.
- Learning complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Acting as an editor to ensure consistency in marketing-technical documentation.
- Expertise and knowledge in our products and systems
- Supporting QA process for marketing materials.
- Managing technical literature, and working with both external suppliers, and internal customers in the company.
- 3+ years of marketing-technical writing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A positive attitude, team player willing to jump in and tackle new challenges, and work under tight schedules.
- Working experience in a global company – advantage
- Well organized, creativity, finding solutions outside the box
- Level of English as a mother tongue (reading, writing, and speaking) - required. Additional languages - advantage
- Familiarity with systems - Priority, PLM, Office.