We are seeking for an experienced UX expert to shape the user experience of Maytronics digital assets and touchpoints for B2C and B2B customers.
The ability to conceptualize, and lead UX projects from beginning to end is a crucial part of this position.
The candidate shall use design thinking techniques and strong collaboration across business, design, analytics, and development functions to solve complex, large-scale problems and create experiences our customers love and that drive results for the business.
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Understand digital product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- 3+ years experience in designing of digital and mobile/touch UX for complex interactive applications.
- BA in graphic or web design – OR equivalent work experience
- Experience of prototyping tools and software (e.g. Axure, UXPin, Balsamiq, InDesign, Figma)
- Ability to create sitemaps, user journeys, flows and information architecture
- Understanding of user research methods, including interviews, observation, workshops and data analysis.