Maytronics, the leading innovator in pool cleaning technology, is in search of a Website Specialist to support all digital marketing initiatives for our newly launched website. We are expanding quickly and this role would be integral to the success of one of our new online ventures in industry leading technology and exceptional experience. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this role will work cross-functionally with our global marketing team and creative teams.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of backend website maintenance and website page creation. The Website Specialist will have strong project management skills, show attention to detail, and be able to follow intricate steps using website management platforms.
• Support website updates and maintenance
• Act as a project manager for website improvement projects
• Communicate task and website project timeline updates to stakeholders
• Support buyer’s journey campaigns for consumers and company partners
• Remain current on market trends, mobile commerce, mobile SEO, and mobile-first approach in websites
• Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and consumer’s journey reporting
• Build and deliver regularly scheduled reports and dashboards to track marketing performance and metrics
• Monitor profitability, ROI, and performance of current website marketing initiatives
• Use analytics tools and search engines to bench mark the digital activity, landscape, and potential for different user journeys (potential for campaign, funnel, new business model)
• Ability to work on and manage multiple projects
• Ensure timely delivery of marketing content required for website updates
• Conduct customer surveys to obtain marketing information about customer needs and satisfaction with the product
• Assist with SEO/SEM strategy planning and execution
• Assist in executing the digital marketing strategy and objective as it relates to the company website
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or comparable area of study
• Website administrator experience required; tools such as Wordpress, Wix, Squarespace, Scorpion, etc.
• Proven experience maintaining company website ie. Content, analytics, mobile vs. desktop, etc.
• Salesforce experience is a plus, not required
• Knowledge of SEO/SEM and adwords programs, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
• Detail-oriented with outstanding organization, communication, time-management, and project management skills
• Self-starter with the ability to pivot between tasks in a timely manner
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with other departments and across all marketing channels