Our BizOps team is growing, expanding its market presence and we׳re looking for an experienced and highly motivated Business Analyst to join us. The successful candidate will take an active role in building and leading the Analytics team of the BizOps Unit with the main goals of generating insights and driving business processes and decisions creating an impact across business, product, marketing and operational activities.
The ideal candidate should be interested in working in a fast-paced global tech company and should have excellent service capabilities.
As a Business Analyst, you will report to the Head of Global Business Operations and be a part of the analytics team, performing hands-on analysis and developed analytics methodology with in the Biz. Ops. team handling all business aspects supporting our global and growing company commercial activity. This is a significant role-impacting strategic direction and ongoing business model.
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the BizOps Analytics team are to generate data insights, KPIs, reports and analytics across our business and operations, maximizing business value and accelerating the company's profitable growth. This includes:
- · Planning and managing budgets for revenue, expenses and production
- · Demand and production forecasts
- · Develop pricing sensitivity models and tools for analysis
- · Performing deep market analysis and research for our Global markets
- · Analysis of current and new business models by market/customer and regular delivery of portfolio analysis reports
- · Analyzing and providing business insights from activity in the CRM and other systems
- · Analyze large, complex data sets to address strategic and operational business questions
- · Design data models, tables and dashboards and reports to facilitate measurement of KPI's and prediction of future performance
- · Measure results, identify impact and provide actionable recommendations and conclusions
- · Ensure that reporting and data solutions are tested and in line with business logic and data requirements and meet a high standard of quality.
- · Take part in designing data collection and data management procedures and methodologies
- · Take part in designing and implementing cloud architectures for data collection, storage, access and analysis, both for research and operational purposes
- · Data cleansing,[HM1] optimize data quality and data preparation for analysis
- · Data analysis via implementation of advanced tools (statistical, ML and AI algorithms)
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as a data analyst - MUST
- MSc. in Data Science / Engineering / Statistics / Economy, or related fields
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL and ETL processes - MUST
- Well familiar with Office (Excel, Power Point) – MUST
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Hebrew – MUST
- Experience with sales forecast and advanced statistics – MUST
- Experience with Priority and visualization tools (Qlik / Tableau) - An Advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Ability to think through problems and quickly develop solutions
- Ability to communicate abstract analytical findings or concepts in simple business language with relevant action items and business recommendations
- Strong business orientation and thinking, analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and actionable insights to a range of stakeholders
- Fast learner (autodidact), creative with flexible thinking, with ability to work independently and take a lead role as part of a team