We use machine learning and deep learning algorithms to create models that solve challenging problems related to control and evaluate the chemistry of water pools
We're looking for a Data Scientist with a passion for problem-solving to join our team of data scientists and help solve new or existing challenges. Coming up with new models, developing high quality, high-performance code and constantly improving the solution and expanding its scope.
- You'll be joining a team of data scientists and ML engineers working on interesting problems in the fields of physics, chemistry and spectroscopy.
- Develop production-level code that runs and trains ML models.
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics or equivalent
- Proficiency in Python programming language including using packages such as Scikit learn, pandas, XGBoost…
- Proficiency in SQL
- Strong background in machine learning, preferably in regression related fields
- Familiarity with Deep Learning
- Experience with AWS an advantage
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Acting and thinking as an owner, with production environment in mind
- Fluent in English