Back to all jobs
We are looking for an economist / accountant with proven experience in costing and financial analysis skills, in particular:
- Costing calculation to support company's pricing decisions.
- Support costing and financial analysis methodology for the company's subsidiaries.
- Calculation of profit centers in various parameters for better understanding the business performance.
- Preparation and support of Business Plans to enhance decision making.
- Involvement in Financial Due Diligence in accordance with the company's M&A strategy.
- Development of managerial dashboards for financial KPIs to improve the groups analysis.
- Involvement in market financial analysis for peer-companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics / accounting.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong Excel, ERP, & BI skills
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel and prioritize.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
- The role may include traveling abroad.