Our Programs & Organization Excellence Division is growing, and we׳re looking for a highly motivated PMO to join us.
You will be part of the leading team of the PMO' function establishment in Maytronics.
As a value centric PMO you will contribute significantly to the success of the projects, efficient utilization of the resources, and help the business in achieving strategic objective.
- Establishes a project governance framework to have a structured approach to govern the projects
- Ensure projects are staying within the planned time and budget
- Enterprise resources and utilized in the most efficient manner
- Control ongoing risk assessment and mitigation across all projects
- Provide Management Reports
- Responsible to centralize information and deliver it to the right stakeholders
- Overall progress and health of projects
- Prioritize Projects as per Strategic Business Objectives
- Ensure that the programs and portfolios are aligned to operational and strategic objectives and business goals
- Design and track various program and portfolio performance KPIs
- Plan and Schedule Resource Efficiently
- Bridges over organizational silos
- Create visibility of resource capacity, competency, and availability for all stakeholders
- Reuse Project Learning and Knowledge
- Responsible for projects retrospective & PDCA lessons learned culture
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering and Management / IT.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification - advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a PMO in the industry
- Excellent English- written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.