Back to all jobs
- Defining regulation requirements for new products and for engineering changes in existing products.
- Support the quality and Procurement departments for subcontractors regulation control
- Providing advice to project teams regarding various aspects of the regulation standards.
- Working with regulatory bodies (laboratories and institutes), requesting quotations, sending information and orders and accompanying the testing process.
- Documentation of all reports and approvals of the standard and response to inquiries regarding the compliance of Maytronics products with the relevant standard.
- Planning and management of the annual regulation budget according to the company's roadmap
- Bachelor of Engineering / Science.
- Previous experience for several years in a similar position in a company that develops and manufactures multidisciplinary products.
- Familiarity with the relevant standardization and regulatory approval processes for the main markets in which Maytronics distributes its products as- Europe, North America, Japan and Australia.
- Excellent English language for searching for relevant information and for engagement with overseas regulatory bodies
- Familiarity with RoHS, Reach, CMTR, California Prop.65 regulations.
- Learning ability and broad engineering vision.
- Excellent knowledge with MS Outlook, Word and Excel