Back to all jobs
- Participate in the full development cycle of a wide variety of software modules (robot sensors, robot motion and movements, robot communication protocols, application services and business logic) and more.
- Work in a multi-discipline environment where forces are joined to elevate technology and apply best practices.
- Work in a multi-discipline environment, you will collaborate with HW engineers, mechanic engineers, system engineers, testers, NPI, project managers and others to apply best solutions.
- Provide ongoing support, maintenance and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- B.Sc./M.Sc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related from a leading university
- At least 4 years of high-level software development and design
- Experience with C#/.Net/C/C++
- Willingness to work in Embedded C environments
- Good understanding of OOP methodologies and design principles
- Basic understanding in multithreading: threads, synchronization primitives
- Experience in one or more of the followings is a significant advantage:
- Real-time environment
- FreeRTOS operating system
- Arm microcontrollers (Cortex M)
- Sensors, motors, IMU and closed-loop control systems
- working with complex multidisciplinary systems
- Participating in robotics device software development – a significant advantage
- Experience in Agile methodology – an advantage